Microtab Version 7
With Microtab Version 7, you can tabulate millions of surveys per study with an unlimited number of questions per questionnaire. No command or programming languages to learn!
Standard Edition Features
- Extensive table formatting options.
- Preview all tables and summary reports on screen.
- For value tables,
- Autofill for stubs and their row labels.
- Specify nets.
- Print two additional stats (minimum and maximum values) for every banner point.
- Median calculations accommodate negative weights and reversed ordering.
- Have up to 999 rows/stubs for all table types.
- Banner point shading to improve readability: shade selected banner points or the space between banner points. Vertical shading extends from banner labels to the end of the table. (Not yet available for Word 2010.)
- Drag-and-drop to change table printing order -- print just one or multiple tables.
- Horizontal, vertical, and diagonal percentages as well as horizontal and vertical indexing.
- Import and export a variety of data formats including Excel, DBF, comma delimited, column binary, ASCII string, and ASCII card image.
- Produce nets, sub-nets, and sub-sub-nets
- Rank order nets and frequency counts within each net.
- Clean data in batch mode.
Professional Edition Features
Upgrade at any time from the Standard Edition to receive:
- Automatic statistical testing with the results annotated and inserted into your tables.
- Multivariate (RIM) weighting (sample balancing).
- Additional statistical options for uncompiled data, including:
- Independent and Dependent t-Tests
- Repeated measures ANOVA
- Chi-square testing
- Cochran’s Q
Our Test Selection Matrix assists you in choosing the correct procedure.
- Data manipulation (perform math operations on and between variables).
- Advanced tables.
SPSS Add-On Module for Professional Edition Features
- Seamlessly import variable names, data, and question and answer text from SPSS *.sav files.
- Automatic one-click table creation, as well as the setting of weights (to establish means) and the setting of statistical testing parameters (t-Tests and Z-Tests).
- Choose either variable names or columns for all operations after import of SPSS files.
Windows and Office Integration
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems and Office 2007.
- Save all your previews directly as a Word document or as an Excel file. Convert from Word to HTML for web publishing.
- Preview all your generated output on screen before printing.
Microtab Version 7 Lease Option
Lease the current version of the Microtab Professional Edition with the SPSS Add-On Module for only $145 per month for one station. Free 24/7 support is included. Multiple station discounts are available.
Microtab Version 7 Pricing
|First Workstation||Subsequent Workstations|
|Professional Edition with SPSS Add-On Module||$2,390.00||$1,195.00|
|SPSS Add-On Module (upgrade to from Professional Edition)||$595.00||$297.50|
Upgrades are priced at the cost difference (e.g., upgrading from Standard to Professional costs $800) and may be added at any time. All software prices are one-time charges, not recurring annual lease costs. Subsequent stations must be configured in the same manner as the first workstation.Included in any purchase is a lifetime of free 24/7 support.